- 26 Samuel Street, Laidley QLD 4341 View map
- (07) 5411 9400
Speak to our Customer Service Team
Warmth, comfort and a sense of home. That’s what our residents enjoy most about Karinya Place. Freshly renovated rooms, a professional and friendly team and meals made fresh on site by our dedicated cooks all help our residents feel relaxed, safe and cared for.
Keeping active and entertained also ensures our Laidley residents enjoy each day. Our Diversional Therapists are incredibly creative and engaged, with bus outings, celebrations and themed days all part of a regular week. From a visiting therapy horse, roaring 20s event, vintage cars and frequent games, the social life is second to none!
There is ample space to relax, with our community pavilion, quiet lounges and beautiful gardens providing the perfect spot to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine, enjoying your own company or sharing time with other residents.
Our chaplain is available for those times when you need a quiet chat or a few words of support and comfort, and we also hold weekly services and regular devotions in our chapel.
Residential Care Services Enquiry
"*" indicates required fields
- Permanent aged care and respite care are available at Karinya Place
- Your health is in good hands, with our Registered Nurses on-site 24/7
- Meals cooked fresh on-site by our dedicated cook and kitchen team
- Regular visits from GP, physiotherapist, podiatrist and dentists make it easier to look after your health
- Close to local shops, Laidley Hospital and other services, and just a 40 minute drive from Ipswich and Toowoomba
Our new online applications make applying for aged care easier, simpler and faster. If you have any questions, please give us a call on 1300 109 109. You can also download a PDF or request a printed application.
START AN APPLICATION
DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION FORM
Karinya Place Flyer
For more information about Karinya Place, including RAD pricing, please download our flyer or visit the Our Suites or Fees & Payments pages to learn more.
Fees & Payments Explained
If you’re new to aged care and would like to learn about the costs of aged care, please download our Fees & Charges Explained brochure.