Carinity Our House provides a safe and welcoming home away from home for people with disability and their carers. We’re located in picturesque Toogoolawah in the Somerset Region, two hours north-west of Brisbane.
Our dedicated team of professionals offer one-on-one support, modelling the services around individual needs and supporting people to live as independently as possible.
Things to do in Toogoolawah
Whether you’re from out of town enjoying disability respite, or a local joining our social outings, we will help you make the most of our beautiful location. Toogoolawah has lots to offer including:
- Catch a movie at the historic picture theatre
- View contemporary art at The Condensery
- Explore the iconic Brisbane Valley Rail Trail, which runs through town
- Step back in time at the history museum
- Enjoy the monthly railway markets
- Discover local cafes, country pubs and gift shops
- Encounter llamas and horses
Relax with a picnic in the park
Visit the nearby town of Esk
Go fishing in Somerset Dam
Get active with lawn bowls, the local swimming pool or gym