Carinity Our House is NDIS registered, providing a home away from home for people with disability and their carers. Our House is located in Toogoolawah in the Brisbane Valley.
We offer one-on-one support, modelling the services around individual needs and supporting people to live as independently as possible. In addition to this, we also provide support for carers via a dedicated carers group, short-term and overnight accommodation, and visiting services.
Our House assists with:
- Social activities, events, outings and excursions
- Flexible disability supports including day activities, short-term and overnight accommodation and in-home support
- Self-directed support
- Life skills development programs such as personal care, cooking, shopping, budgeting, financial management, and more
- Carers Support Group
- Access to visiting medical and social services
- Youth activities
- NDIS Support Coordination
- NDIS registered