After providing for your loved ones you may consider leaving a gift in your Will to Carinity to help us continue to provide excellence in care for many years to come.
What better gift can you give to those in need now and for future generations? Bequests provide an invaluable form of support to Carinity and can touch the hearts and souls of countless people.
Whether large or small, your bequest will be valued greatly. 100% of your gift goes directly to changing the life of a person in need, helping individuals and families reach their full potential and to live happier lives – and that’s a rather remarkable gift.
By including Carinity in your Will, you can express your commitment to the purpose and mission of Carinity.
You can help us support:
- Older people who need residential care or support at home
- Youth in crisis, needing counselling and mental health care
- Families who may need a listening ear or more tangible support
- People with a disability
- Homeless young people in our community
- People looking for spiritual comfort, companionship, and emotional guidance especially during times of stress, loss and grief.
We would be delighted to send you more information or arrange a personal visit to talk further with you about bequesting. For more information please contact us on 07 3550 3737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When it comes time to write your Will we recommend you seek advice and guidance from a lawyer.
If you have already left provision for Carinity in your Will, please let us know as we would love to thank you.