Situated in the beautiful leafy Brisbane suburb of Wooloowin, Clifford House was the first aged care community established by Carinity in 1949. Since then, it has flourished as a warm and welcoming aged care community, where residents enjoy a tranquil lifestyle with plenty to keep them active and entertained.
Keeping active is key at Clifford House, and there’s a busy calendar of activities to suit the interests of our residents. New residents love our weekly happy hour as an opportunity to meet others and socialise, while our bocce and skittles matches generate strong competition! Bus outings and scenic drives are a weekly highlight, with visits to the beach, parks or even just a drive around local suburbs and landmarks to reconnect and reminisce.
Volunteers help keep Clifford House connected. Our volunteers visit every week – often multiple times a week – and spend time building friendships and supporting families.
Delicious meals are cooked on-site by our chef, providing residents with ample choice and variety. We conduct nondenominational devotions each week and visitors from a range of religious faiths provide support, alongside our Chaplain.
- Permanent aged care, respite care and specialised dementia care
- Registered Nurse on-site 24/7, physio-led exercise classes and visits from allied health professionals support the physical health of our residents
- Visiting GP, physiotherapist, podiatrist and dentist
- Chaplains and visitors from other religious groups provide spiritual support
- Variety of activities including weekly bus trips, games and happy hours, plus library and access to resident wifi
- Beautiful leafy gardens with walking paths, floral features and outdoor seating
Our new online applications make applying for aged care easier, simpler and faster. If you have any questions, please give us a call on 1300 109 109. You can also download a PDF or request a printed application.
If you’re new to aged care and would like to learn about the costs of aged care, please download our Fees & Charges Explained brochure.
Residential Care Services Enquiry
"*" indicates required fields