The Residences at Brownesholme
The Residences at Brownesholme, Carinity’s newest residential aged care community will opening soon in Highfields. As Highfields first aged care community, The Residences at Brownesholme will enable local residents to remain in the community they love, even as care needs increase.
For more information visit brownesholme.org.au
Living with purpose at The Residences
The Residences at Brownesholme is a home away from home for older people who are not able to live independently. We understand moving out of your family home is a big lifestyle change, so we make sure that when you join our community we understand your care needs and tailor our support accordingly.
We also know the importance of enabling opportunities to connect within our vibrant community for a true sense of belonging. We support residents in “living with purpose” going beyond just physical health.
For more information, please visit brownesholme.org.au
- Registered Nurse on-site 24/7
- Community of 96 residents
- All meals prepared fresh on-site by our chef
- Dementia-specific care
- Beautiful views
- Visiting GP
- Access to physiotherapist, podiatrist, dentist and other allied health
- Hairdressing salon
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards and green space
- Group activities and entertainment
- Close to local shops and services