Counselling Services: COVID-19 Pandemic Response
Last updated 17 July 2020
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will Carinity Counselling support me during the pandemic?
In line with current health advice regarding hygiene and social distancing, we have adapted the delivery method of our counselling services to ensure we can continue to support you.
- Talera (Greenslopes) counselling service is offering support via phone and the Microsoft Teams app.
- Wahroonga (Rockhampton)’s Child Safety and Counselling Intervention Service will offer support via phone and the Microsoft Teams app, and the Adolescent Mental Health Program will continue to operate face-to-face but with strict social distancing measures in place during sessions.
- Illoura (Beaudesert) service will provide face-to-face or telephone sessions. Carinity counsellors will maintain social distance during face-to-face sessions.
- Narangba service’s therapists are providing telephone and online support.
- All counselling services are transitioning from online to face-to-face services. Therapists encourage return to face-to-face counselling however continue to offer alternative support services where appropriate such as telephone counselling, email counselling, and web-based counselling (video).