Want to get involved in your local community? Want to make a real difference in the lives of others? Want to meet new friends and benefit from new experiences?
Volunteering is a meaningful way to support your community and give back. Our volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of elderly or vulnerable Queenslanders. Volunteers inspire hope through their dedication and generosity of providing practical and social assistance at our service locations.
Consider joining us at Carinity as a volunteer and be part of the change today. You will be joining a team of around 200 people who give their time to serve alongside our 1,300 staff in enriching lives.
Opportunities exist in Residential Care, Home Care, Retirement Living, Carinity Education, Community Services, such as youth accommodation and disability, and Chaplaincy.
What do you love to do?
Almost all of our services welcome volunteers in some capacity, across such a diverse range of support, such as:
- Companionship for our residents
- Transport assistance to appointments and shopping
- Bus drivers for weekly outings
- Assisting with table games and group activities
- Entertainers, artists, musicians
- Gardening enthusiasts
- Mentoring and tutoring at our schools
- Chaplaincy support to those in hospital, residential care, at home and in prisons.